Every year Dalda Foundation Trust DFT provides a facility to the students of Pakistan who has the wish to read in high standard institutes but they have not the ability to pay their educational expenses. DFT helps these intelligent students by giving scholarship as per their merit and criteria policy. We see in Pakistan for many years now, private non-profit organizations establishing foundations have been making strong their way to the global development table – and they’re getting stronger. In fact, private foundations are playing an increasingly prominent role both in the scale of their giving and in their ability to set the agenda in international development. To See this Dalada foundation is playing a vital role by the flourishing of education and health facilities with the collaboration of national and international institutes.
DFT The Dalda Foundation Trust is an independent, non-profit organization who support and initiate projects related to health and education. DFT aims to make the country a healthier & educated place. Dalda Foundation Trust encourages and enables meaningful and executable innovation that aims to address existing and ensuing healthcare dynamics through communication, education, training, symposia, reports, and research. Dalda Foundation Trust creates a unique opportunity to address and improve healthcare & educational value, which we view as a function of quality, access, and cost.
Dalda Foundation Merit Scholarship Program 2018-19 Download Application Form
- BISE Karachi or any BISE or BTE students who are reading in 11th now
- Students who study in private sector colleges for free are also eligible for this scholarship
- These courses studying students are eligible;
- Pre Engineering
- Pre Medical
- General Science
- Home Economics
- Maximum age should be 17year
- Applicant must be a Pakistani citizen
- Father or guardian income, not should be greater than Rs.20000
How To Apply:
- The candidates who meet the said above criteria they can send their application to a given address.
- Application form can be download from here or the DFT website
Incomplete and late submitted application forms will not be entertained
- Application submission last date is 30/10/2018
A candidate who will affect the merit policy and will choose a wrong or unethical way to benefit from this scholarship he/she will get ost here. Application forms can be received by sending an e-mail to the DFT. Those applicants who do not meet the criteria they are advised to don’t apply. Dear students if you need more updates and information regarding this scholarship then ask in comment section our team will try best to satisfy your queries. All the best, apply with confidence.