NCBA & E National College of Business Administration and Economics has announced its admission offer in market competitive programs in different class. NCBA & E always striving to engage new disciplines to provide more career options and research grounds for its students. There are three schools under NCBA 7 E and all schools are offering programs for freshmen, professionals, scholars, researchers and scientists ranging from undergraduate studies up to PhD programs.NCBA & E consist of these three Schools. Computer Science, Business Administration and Social Sciences. These three schools are moderate education icons. NCBA & E offer admission twice in a year. The institute has a good name in the line of business administration. The students who are searching for a best educational institute in Punjab they are advised to join this distinguished institute.
National College of Business Administration & Economics NCBA&E as an educational institution plays an important role in education spreading activity in the city and, also all country. NCBA & E situated in the heart of Lahore, which is the second biggest city of Pakistan, it has been the historical capital of Punjab, and it is a vibrant centre of education, industry, commerce and tourism. Presently National College of Business Administration & Economics is covering a vast range of disciplines and offering career attempting programs at various levels such as; professional certifications, undergraduate studies, graduate studies, and postgraduate studies.
NCBA & E National College Business Administration Admission Fall 2018 Apply Online
Admission Procedure/ How To Apply:
- To take admission in NCBA&E students have to get Admission Form from the Admission Office.
- Once filled, they have to attach all required documents necessary and submit it with the Admission Form to the Admission Office
- Form must be submit before the last date of admission, either by hand or by courier.
- Students seeking admission must also apply online link.
- Once both these procedures are done, students will be given a date for a short test of multiple choice question and a short essay (for Undergrad and MBA and MCS Programs only).
- Candidates with a minimum of 45% marks in their last certificates of exams are eligible to apply.
- M.Phil and PhD students are required to contact Vice-Rector Research who will interview them and will determine their eligibility.
- Business Administration
- Computer Sciences
- Social Sciences
- The last date will be available here soon
Candidates seeking admission in NCBA&E are advised to visit the Admission Office for detailed information. Admissions are announced twice a year: Spring and Fall. Names of selected candidates list will be announced through our website, our official Facebook page and from Admission Office.
After confirmation of Admission, candidates have to follow the laid down procedure of NCBA&E regarding registration and payment. Transfer Students from Government Chartered HEC approved institutes are welcome to transfer their credits to NCBA&E.