The printing Corporation of Pakistan was established in 1969 and happens to be one of the oldest public sector corporations in the country. It comprises three printing presses located respectively at Islamabad, Karachi and Lahore. The Corporation has its headquarters at Islamabad. In addition to performing routine printing work for various government organizations, the PCP also handles sensitive time bound printing assignment pertaining to the Budget, Elections, Legislative proceedings, Cabinet documents etc. The PCP also prints the Extraordinary and Weekly Gazettes issued by the Government of Pakistan which incorporates Acts passed by the legislature, Presidential orders & ordinances, SRO’s patents issued, transfers, postings and promotions of Govt. servants etc. Both the gazettes are now available on the website of the PCP.
Pakistan Security Printing Corporation PVT Limited PSPC Jobs 2018 Download Application Form
- Qualification must be Diploma of Associate Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical, Electronic and Chemical)
- Minimum percentage must be 60%
- Age limit is 18 to 25 year
- interested candidates meeting the above mention eligibility criteria may send their detailed CV like mentioned format which is available on this image.
- The application must be sent to the director HR department
- After the last date, no application will be entertained.
- the last date to application submission is 01/10/2018
Now currently the PCP providing these services; Computerized composing and designing, Professional proofreading, Printing of all kinds, including high-quality halftone colour printing, Machine & manual binding, Lamination, High-speed rotary printing of telephone directories and textbooks and Customized stationery.